Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Quotes about friendship


You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them."

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."

“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”

"Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.”

“The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.”

"A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"

"It takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it."

No comments:

Post a Comment